Below is a nice collection of books that provide useful information when it comes to applying for the dream job you want. For more information about the books simply click the link provided and read the short description about the book. There are also reviews about the book and what it has to offer.
- Get a Life, Not a Job: Do What You Love and Let Your Talents Work For You
- How to Get Any Job with Any Major: A New Look at Career Launch (How to Get Any Job: Career Launch & Re-Launch for)
- How to Put Your Book Together and Get a Job in Advertising (Newly Revised Edition)
- How to Get Any Job: Life Launch and Re-Launch for Everyone Under 30 (or How to Avoid Living in Your Parents’ Basement), 2nd Edition
- Major in Success: Make College Easier, Fire Up Your Dreams, and Get a Great Job
- The 6 Reasons You’ll Get the Job: What Employers Look for–Whether They Know It or Not
- Tell Me About Yourself: Storytelling to Get Jobs and Propel Your Career
- How to Put Your Book Together and Get a Job in Advertising: 21st Century Edition
- How to Get a Great Job in 90 Days or Less
If you’re searching for a job then you might want to head over to the JobCrank job board where you’ll find all kinds of jobs in your area.
JobCrank Blog - Related Posts